Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC Faulting

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,329 Views
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39337]
I have a 2 stop DMC that will start an up run and drop out everything after about 1 second when the pump kicks on. After about 10 seconds or so it will level back into the floor. Then it won't run again until a power cycle by the customer or I put it on inspect and back to normal. I changed out the toggle switch because I thought I was getting some bad voltages. It did it again after the new switch. I got a low oil timer fault (013) a couple of times. Checked the parameters and it definitely shouldn't have triggered it. Is there anything else that could trigger this fault?



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hw2&3 relays are known culprits and fst.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Another thing to look at is the possibility of a broken starter coil wire.
Also sounds familiar to the broken TSL wire. In this case, the car is on auto, gets the up direction demand, starts normal but only bumps up with pump running but no movement until the LO trips. But it will run up on hoist way access, just not on automatic.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you guys. I failed to mention it had vane switches. The relays were the problem.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top