Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis Drive Issue

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,566 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39336]
Just got a replacement Quattro drive from Otis and went through all the settings and believe everything is set and wired correctly. When trying to run on INSP the drive lifts the brake with the LB relay but then it quickly faults out on speed deviation and would run away in the up direction. Can’t run down. Have reversed motor direction in drive with no change.



   
Quote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't have much info on Quattros, nor have I done much troubleshooting, but I do have a complete manual for it if you want it. I do have a generic print set up as well. Not sure if any of it will help though



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe reverse encoder signals A with A_



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top