Elevator Forum

Dover DMC -1problem...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC -1problem random call to a locked floor

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,455 Views
 Vsec
(@Vsec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14206]
I have a Dover DMC-1 where all of the floors are locked out, the elevator opens into each apartment so the lockout is the only security from the elevator. The problem is that every so often the elevator goes to one apartment and opens the doors as if someone gave it a hall or car call, I have checked the micro switches and the wiring going to the expansion board on top of the car, the hall buttons and everything seems to check out okay, have anyone experience this problem before? Thanks in advance for all of the responses.



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had this trouble years ago on an DMC 1A. Wouldn't have been so bad, but the lady who sat right near the landing was going nutty due to the nonstop double chime gong. Ended up being the CLC Card.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lifer65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have only seen a Scenario where the doors open intermittently any floor. It was because I did not save the door parameters properly.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top