Elevator Forum

Schindler/Haughton ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler/Haughton Dynatron

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,476 Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14189]
I do believe that is what this antique I have inherited is called. Does anyone have any information on the not-so-smart cards? I've contemplated throwing a very large cup of coffee into the thing.......kinda like putting down a dog.



   
Quote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hahahaha, oops, time for a mod? Let me know how the owner takes that, I may use it. Last ancient POS I was at, I found myself casually daydreaming about sabotaging the roof right over the controller, so mother nature could "fix" it for me...



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have a manual................for you free can you get your boss or customer to pic up the tab?

I know it wasn't sound very brotherly but I spent the last 15 years collecting this stuff to keep me comfortable in so called golden years.

Jim

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top