Elevator Forum

Dover composite dup...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover composite duplex no down hall calls on one c

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,285 Views
(@gandye92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21356]
So I have a Composite duplex with 7 stops. The up calls are on one car and the down calls are on the other. Intermittently, one car will park at the 4th floor and refuse to answer a down call at that floor. It will just sit their with its doors shut. The building typically cycles the main line and the car is usually in service again by the time I arrive. I have noticed that when the car has a car call in the down direction it does not stop for down hall calls as it passes them.



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your DC relay contacts.



   
ReplyQuote
 mjm
(@mjm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
DC does need to pulse to start the slowdown but there are some n/c contacts in that circuit on the group panel logic door in that circuit you can check or replace. Wish I had a print.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top