Elevator Forum

Dover 68 door opera...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover 68 door operator controlled by a tk smarttec

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,272 Views
(@Tweeker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30206]
I have old dover 68 wedge operator being controlled by a TK smarttech change over board. Im getting an I FBK fault. Stopping the door from opening. It will run for several floors with no problems then it will fault out and not open. I've changed door motor and door board 6300pa6 board same fault persists. Any ideas would be appreciated!



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They may be a big capacitor under the door board causing the door to not open .. it’s blue I think.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
First thing I check when not getting door open is door close limit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You aren’t going to find a capacitor under a PA6 board but did you replace the encoder with the motor?



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've had this before. I think it is too much current when holding the doors close during a run. I bet you only find it faulted with door closed. I bet manual door speed is set way too high. I never set manual speed higher than 60-75.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top