Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC1 light curtain

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,075 Views
(@firbug13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29943]
Was asked by customer to put a light curtain on a DMC( has light ray and safe edge now). Heard from a old Dover guy that if it has a BP2 CLC board you can't put the curtain on because it won't pass code. Does anyone know if you have to change to a CLC bp4 and also change the selector board, software and door board in order for them to communicate? Thx



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
he is probably right, going from 3 chip software to 4 chip may allow you to disconnect EE on Phase 1 where a safety shoe could stay active on Phase 1.with old board and chips. I believe the latest software is DK13 for a BP4 DMC.
Indirtwetrust can shed more light on that!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s not right, there is software for a BP2 that has CLC Adjustment 20. It’s AN13, I assume you could buy it from Vertical express but only buy it once and make copies. Then you jump the EE and wire the new edge to SE.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have an AP6 3 chip.. not sure it that would do it. I assume it has a selector. Pretty sure VE does not sell DMC software anymore.

Last edited by Rolly; 09/20/20 08:32 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@firbug13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a bp4 board with software in it. If I change that do I still have to replace the selector and door board? Just changing the software with what I have would be great.



   
ReplyQuote
(@firbug13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
indirtwetrust … Do you know where I can get a copy of that software?



   
ReplyQuote
(@firbug13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anybody on this software?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try world electronics or ECI

Last edited by Jluff; 09/26/20 11:34 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top