Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC Software

32 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.3 K Views
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Here's where I'm at.

I've got a BP4 board, and 675DK13 software. It cranks up, takes parameters etc, but doesn't seem to want to talk to the door board and selector properly. Once in a while it'll get selector status, but won't give me SUP to do a learn run. The door board won't learn either.

Selector and door board software incompatible?

Door Board 675AB1 675AB2

Selector 675A01

Original CLC software was 675AA1

Last edited by SomeGuy; 08/04/22 05:38 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What was the original problem?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It was having a door issue. A tech replaced the door board, and the clc wouldn't come up again when it was powered back up. Tried other boards, but no luck.

Last edited by SomeGuy; 08/04/22 05:58 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What I have says you need at least a CV2 selector with 675AD9 software or newer. Door board has to be an FX or PY. The really old ones won’t work.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks very much.

I don't recall ever changing software on the selector or door board. Am I right in thinking that they come with software?

You've been a great help. Can't thank you enough.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just looked at the pics on Sees, and the Selector board eprom slot is unpopulated.

I imagine the door board is the same.

My memory must be fuzzy 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Door and selector boards come with software, just 1 chip. I’ve never had reason to change software on either. How’s you end up getting the DK13?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I happened to talk to another union independent in the area (we are making boards that make addressing a MA code issue an easy fix), and asked if he had software around. He happened to have this new board and software, and mentioned that he couldn't get it to work with older boards in a system. He let me take it, and we'll pay him if we can get it to work.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure you copy the chips while you have them



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will for sure.

I talked to World today. No software with the Selector, and they are saying the PY door board has to be programmed by TK.

I guess Monday I will talk to the owner about a Mod.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi all,
Great info trust!!!
I'm wondering which door board was installed originally? Thyssen has sent me the wrong board which will only work with a Tac 20. Which door board model number was removed and which number was installed?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Kind of hard to tell. The original one was so old there isn't a 6300 number on it. ASSY 141329 w 675ABx and 675acx eproms.

We tried several we had on hand.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
6300PY2 & 6300PY4 are for DMC
6300PY1 & 6300PY3 are for Tac20
You can have the same problem with FX boards but I’d have to look those up



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for posting the models Trust!
SomeGuy, I would double check which door board you have in there now.

hope it helps



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I wanted to thank you all, especially Indirtwetrust for all of the help here!

You guys are great.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top