Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC PRoblem

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
19.1 K Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I guess that was a stupid question I wanted to know was the fuse blown when you came in after the fire dept or did it blow once you tired to run it. I need to look at my prints and see whats all in that circuit. How does it run on inspection?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dont know, I was trying to help the guy, but have gotten no answers. Right now everybody is just guessing. Read back to the beginning and you will know everything we know. I think LouieD has probably fixed it by now and just hasnt posted a resolution.



   
ReplyQuote
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would replace the DZR reed switch on the selector.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top