Elevator Forum

DMC Hall Button Iss...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC Hall Button Issue

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,534 Views
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39850]
Hall buttons have no power but car station buttons are fine. DCL is seeing close limit as I was told this could be an issue. Has anyone seen anything like this before? I have power in controller for P24SG but nothing at either hall station. Fire key works, inspection works, just no hall buttons...



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd check in the clc at lcc7 1&2 and lcc11 8-11 for connections. I had a similar issue once after changing a power supply where the hall calls would latch but my light wouldn't stay lit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If they never light and don’t call the car either, look for a time clock or cut-out switch.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We are looking currently.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top