Elevator Forum

04 02 Error Schindl...
 
Notifications
Clear all

04 02 Error Schindler mrl 002

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
805 Views
 wiz
(@wiz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39862]
04 02 E Drive Trip too long error

Anyone solved this problem? What area must the limit switch touch on the limit ramp? I have made adjustments with the limit ramp I am getting the same error the Schindler mrl 002 goes to the last floor for measuring travel then I get this error message 04 02 E Drive Trip too long and elevator does not move.
I tried adjusting the KS magnet with the limit ramp got same error, anyone know how to solve this problem, also put a new switch getting same error. Also had the limit switch touching the limit ramp got the same error, anyone know why? What area must it touch the ramp?



   
Quote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check KSE switch, KSe magnets and distance s. pic.
Attachments
Screenshot 2025-07-29 062659.jpg (75.87 KB, 14 downloads)
Screenshot 2025-07-29 062840.jpg (61.79 KB, 6 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top