Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC cold start

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,196 Views
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35715]
Changed clc. Every time power goes out goes into cold start. Battery is good. Has anyone heard of clc software that will not save a shaftway parameters if count is below a certain number ?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don’t think any software will let you save a scan if the first floor is below 4096 but you get a 25-01 fault and wouldn’t be able to get the car to run. Does every parameter go back to default or just the scan? Because if it’s just the scan, I’ve seen that from forgetting to do a SEL PAR 0 SAV. But you can make sure it saved just by verifying the working values match the saved values for Selector Parameters 1 - top floor. As far as a full cold start with a good battery, certainly seen that from a bad CLC card. Did you say this started after replacing the CLC or that you already replaced the CLC because of this problem? Could be a bad EEPROM too, it’s socketed on some CLC cards.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This started after replacing the CLC



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think I’d try another CLC



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
4096 is my value after learn. But never saves



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thats your problem..

Sometimes it takes multiple times attempting to save. Try stuff, hit enter on the computer, hit save all instead of save etc. I've had them be a pain but never one that wouldn't save at all



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It says more than 4096, move the bottom directional limit down a hair and run it again.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top