Elevator Forum

Otis 6970A Door Ope...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 6970A Door Operator

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,380 Views
(@Colin Parkinson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35722]
Hi All
I'm trying to find a modern version of a controller for an Otis lift door operator Type 6970A.
I'm updating an Otis lift to a new main controller to an electronic version and looking for something to control the existing door ??
Searched the web but having trouble finding one.
Any help is most appreciated.
Colin



   
Quote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

I don't know the location of your elevator, but maybe this is a solution.

https://www.lul-ing.de/en/search?search=6970

https://www.lul-ing.de/en/service/contact/



   
ReplyQuote
(@Colin Parkinson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the links - we wait their reply.



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
MCE SmarTraq. The motor is fully encoder based (no physical limit switches). Just change out the motor. Then install the controller. Follow the prompts to learn door span. Make speed adjustments. Done!

Product home page:
https://acim.nidec.com/elevators/mo... omponents-and-peripherals#Upgrade%20Kits

Manual:
https://acim.nidec.com/elevators/-/media/elevators/mce/pdfs/smartraq-rev-a3.ashx



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top