Elevator Forum

Autinor controller ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Autinor controller error 52

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
22.4 K Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20695]
Hi there,

Not sure if there's many of you who have ever worked on an Autinor lift before, but sometimes randomly after the lift has not been used, it will stop while in motion and record a error 52.

I have looked in various manuals, and it only says <<10>> cut in motion.

I'm not sure exactly what this means.

I have extensively checked all the safety circuits and most if not all the wiring.

I haven't replaced the level sensor or any magnets as such.

Any help will be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It will be the opto isolators on the input from the safety circuit 10 locks

the newer boards came with plug in opto's but if you have an older board then you can solder them on



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I should of mentioned that we were getting error 52, and i had the board sent away to a company that 'refurbishes' them.

It seems that we're still getting the error 52 fault.

Can you describe what the opto looks like? I'm not familiar with them.

Thanks alot for your reply



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
http://imgur.com/a/XUOU2

Here is an image of what looks to be the opto's on my board, they are removable.

Are these what you were referring to?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

That is your optos it looks like they knew what they was doing, I've repaired quite a few of these boards and yes the optos have been a problem, but I've also had the input resistors fail too, they tend to go open circuit, sometimes intermittently, they do get hot with constant use!

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have replaced all the optos and the lift is working okay.

Hopefully it stays working.

Thanks so much for the help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@pieman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
http://clark-uk.co.uk/index.html

The above is a link to a company started by a guy I used to work with on H and C ( rip ) many years ago , I haven't seen Paul for twenty years or even lived in the UK for 10 years but Paul was the go to guy on everything autinor in our region . may help for future reference .



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes, i have had many a training session with Paul. I think he still does a bit mainly for TKE and is enjoying his caravan on the South Devon Coast



   
ReplyQuote
(@pieman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad to hear he is going well . a lot of the people I did my apprenticeship with back then are no longer with us unfortunately .



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Paul Clark very nice fella very helpful &#128077;



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator Nut)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are 3 opto inputs used for high voltage
6 - safety circuit
8 - car gate
10 - hall door locks

These are all in series. Fault 52 means input 10 lost while lift in motion. Could be clipped door lock or low voltage. Good idea to replace opto as they can degrade over time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yep replacing the optos did wonders! Appreciate the help!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top