Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/04/2025 1:16 am
Had a faid test. Originally nothing happened because 24f was dead once I got that sorted car recalled properly but would not reset. Print only shows 2 position switch but car has 3 position with bypass but bypass only makes FIR go hot so same as only having on off. So what is the sequence after turning to off that resets the fire recall? FE never goes low after initiating the egress landing smoke car goes up opens the door but will never drop even after the panel is reset. But phase 1 and phase 2 work as they should I know it’s not the key switch. Thinking something on the personality board or an actual issue with the I/O board and FE relay? Any advice is appreciated or if someone has a write up on the personality board jumper info that would be amazing. Thanks in advance!
Topic starter
24/04/2025 1:23 am
So found some paperwork seems FIS/FIR control going in and out of fire service but I’m not sure what input controls said outputs. So any more information on the circuit would be very useful as paperwork on site is limited but I do have a tool so I can connect and see what’s happening just not sure of the sequence of events to trigger needed output. I know my DOL is good so that can be eliminated
25/04/2025 2:14 am
I sent you something. Pay particular attention to the latching relays on the Function Board print.
Topic starter
28/04/2025 9:43 pm
Thanks I’m heading to that job later in the week I will give it a look through before I head out there. Appreciate it!