Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Another Miprom21

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,173 Views
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30627]
We are doing a mod on a 4 car group. With the recent storms it suffered a major spike and blew up a few things. After getting all the fuses to hold, door operator board, Ets boards, p/io boards replaced. I was able to get car to run but only on emergency dispatch. I do have HCV hall calls voltage input high. I replaced that i/o card and even the card rack. I did not have the tool to communicate with controller but will have Monday. Any ideas what I may be missing



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this a serial communication setup? Or do you have a common panel controlling the group? If it is a serial setup, see if the SIO boards are communicating.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How many of the cars are out of the group?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
One more thought, if you have a serial communication group, it had either 1 or 2 dispatch cars. These controlled the dispatch duties. if you took these cars out of service you may need to put their CPU board in one of the remaining cars to regain control of dispatching.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry for the late reply, I tried moving cpu board from a group car with no success. They ended up expediting the mod after suggested it after I realized I could just wire hall calls to car calls for there service car. They where happy with that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Turbo,
Does this service car have fire service? If so, I’m thinking the car call/hall call wiring jump will create an issue on phase 2 fire service, no?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry, I neglected to tell you if you move the CPU you would have to init the drive and replace the parameters also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
As elmcannic says, you will have a fire service issue and an issue on independent service as well as the car stopping for the wrong upside-down hall calls.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So you have each floors up & down buttons jumped to the car calls like a 1 button collective? I guess that works as long as you have a relay drop the hall common on phase 2 and independent. You’d have to separate the call common from the phase 1 switch though.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top