Elevator Forum

ESCO Guardian Relay...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ESCO Guardian Relays

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,827 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30628]
Any idea where you can get old Guardian 3PDT and 4PDT controller relays for an old ESCO 5 stop hydro?
A410-361344-00
A410-365633-15
Called IDEC and talked to some gal. Felt like I was talking to a box of rocks.

Thanks



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try Zap https://www.zapsupply.com/page936a.html

Also Access elevator supply had a base conversation that would allow the use of more common ice cube relays in their place.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks ABE



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think I have 6 of the 3 pole DT that I want to sell Montana. Let me know



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Johnny



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
my cell is 503 806 4141



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top