Elevator Forum

Adding Battery Lowe...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Adding Battery Lowering to old DMC

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.2 K Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'll have to go back to the job to get the specifics. I'll go by there next week to check it out. I hadn't thought about controling the DCL signal to keep the doors from closing. I'm wondering if delaying the DCL signal will fault the controller. I'm going to try that next week. I'll get back to you with my findings. Thanks for the suggestions!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had another thought if DCL causes a problem. Parallel Door open button with back contact run relay and series a fire service contact in with the run contact. Would have to disable nudging, however with swing doors, I don't think it would be a problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Johnny,
Good call on the DCL signal! I was able to keep the door open by controlling DCL when fully open. I thought the car would fault out if it sees DOL open and DCL closed but it works fine. Thanks for the help...



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top