Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

400A Security

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,573 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18708]
We picked up this 400A duplex about a year ago. The customer wanted to make some changes to the card reader security but none of the inputs on the AB boards in each controller had any affect. After some investigation, I found that all the card readers do is close to secure, open to un-secure a contact wired to A8 in the master car. I have talked to some Schindler guys and everyone seems to agree that they just don't have software for floor by floor security. It just seems strange that contacts for every floor are wired to the AB boards in both controllers and in one car there are 2 factory key switches to unlock the bottom 2 floors and they are also wired to the AB board. Sure seems like this worked at one time, is there anything I could be missing as to why these inputs don't do anything? A parameter or something?

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone???



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe you need to go into PROF mode and then the lock function (f4).



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM'd you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did that work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I haven't got back there yet, maybe tomorrow. I was in that menu last time I was there but I don't remember seeing something to change or maybe secured floors was enabled.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top