Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330a Door Issues

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.4 K Views
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20101]
Replaced the door board in the COP and the doors work great running them off of the door board. Switch it to auto and they don't open or close all the way and are jerky. They act like they need a learn run performed but there is no onboard display/buttons on top of the car. I don't see anything on the controller OBD to do a learn run. All of the magnet switches seem to be good reading them with a meter.

Last edited by VerticalTechNY; 04/04/17 09:28 PM.


   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've had multiple problems with the test switches, usualy it's more obvious a problem but twice they've acted the same as your describing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It works fine with the test switches. It's when we turn the elevator on automatic that it acts goofy like the doors need a learn run performed but I do not see any way of performing one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It works fine with the test switches. It's when we turn the elevator on automatic that it acts goofy like the doors need a learn run performed but I do not see any way of performing one.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm talking about switches on door bd it may work in 1 position but not the other, try wiggling the switch. may have bad connection or bad sitch



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is a jumper for remote and on board operation.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We placed the factory jumper plugs on the new board exactly as they were on the old board, to the right (normal). Are you saying we need to place them in a different spot (remote)to do a learn?



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll find the info.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You need a Schindler SSM Tool V1.8 ID.NR:336515 from Adams.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Wonderful. That's the only way to do it? I will order one tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mastervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey guys, sounds like your door operator is shot. Check to make sure you have proper voltage going to motor. I'd also replace that magnetic reed switch before I replace door operator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He ended up finding a jumper in the wrong place on the CIO.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top