Elevator Forum

3300 kse inconsiste...
 
Notifications
Clear all

3300 kse inconsistent fault

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.1 K Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30708]
Anyone had an issue with the lift performing a synchronisation travel and faulting on the kse-d ?

I have correct voltages and correct state but still getting the fault. Pretty much out of ideas!!



   
Quote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi,

error code during synhronisation ???



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
2133

Its confusing to me, kse-u and kse-d are working correctly, they are outputting 24v when in middle of shaft, and drop to 0v when at terminal floors.

When I drive lift up past kse-u, I do not get a fault, works as normal. However when I drive past kse-d I always get 2133 or 2132 fault.

I also get same fault when in recall mode



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When performing shaft hoistway learn, I get 2132 fault when KSE-D is passed



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The elevator control received signals from the hoistway
information system which aren't signals of the expected
hoistway information system type.
C1:Wiring to hoistway end position sensor is faulty.
A1:Check KSE
Measure:
--Check if the magnets are still correctly installed
» Distance between magnet switch and magnet must be 8 to
12 mm
--Check magnet polarity, uppermost KSE-U (uppermost
stop) north polarity, bottom south polarity
--Check connections on magnet switch
--Check KSE connections on the SDIC printed circuit board
--Measure on KSE plug
» Measure pin 2 KSE D against ground
» Measure pin 4 KSE U against ground
Car at the lowermost floor:
» KSE D=0 and KSE U =1
Car at the uppermost stop:
» KSE D=1 and KSE U =0
Car at every other stop:
» KSE D=1 and KSE U =1

C2:Wiring to hoistway end position sensor is faulty.
A2:Check wiring and correct connection of the
corresponding sensor (KSE, KSE_U, KSE_D).



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah so basically, ive followed every 3300 manual there is, and have gone through the hoistway learning procedure about 50 times, with every time the lift getting a 98 fault when it travels passed the KSE-D magnet, instantly. lift stops hard and faults.

I don't know what else there is the check,ive adjusted distances of KSE-D, from 1300 to 1250, to 1000ish, it was around 1000 before the faults happened? doesnt make sense according the the installation setup and the speed of the lift (1m/s)

I'm starting to suspect possibly a fault SDIC board? there's only so much more banging against the wall my head can do...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had the same issue on a 3300 but at top floor, kse-u. I replaced cancna board to fix problem. I could look on the interface tool on the canmb and see the input locked up even though signals were changing state on my meter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Jcjmowrey
I had the same issue on a 3300 but at top floor, kse-u. I replaced cancna board to fix problem. I could look on the interface tool on the canmb and see the input locked up even though signals were changing state on my meter.

I can't seem to find what the cancna board is? do you have any further info?

Last edited by heisenberg; 03/06/21 02:00 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I could be wrong about the name, but I know it was the board on the cartop that the sensors, among other devices, plugged into. On this unit it was at the front next to door operator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Must be referring to the SDIC board, This 3300 is the Rel.6 version so it is quite new

Thanks for the info!



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
reach out to modusystem who have a tool for the 3300
PM me with an email address for more info



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I also think it is SDIC defective.

Br



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I've got Cadi, it allowed me to view the system inputs as they change,
I could see that the KSE-D input state was changing as the magnet switched, I couldn't not see KSE-U change however.

After watching the input for some time, with constant 24v on the KSE-U, It did register a state change for a brief second, but didn't stay.

Would I be able to program a different input on the kse plug to be used as kse-u? It seems that pin 3 on the kse plug is not used.
I've ordered a new SDIC board. So we will see!



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

it is not possible to configure input.

br



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Okay. Thanks for the help Bojan!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top