Elevator Forum

TAC20 Strange Issue...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC20 Strange Issues

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,853 Views
(@MulattoTech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30705]
Howdy y'all. My boss and our head commercial tech are in the field right now working on a TAC20 that's been having some issues. I'm relaying what information he provided me and will try to keep this post updated while relaying information to them in the field as they're both on-site right now. Here's what I've been told thus far.

They recently replaced the packing, found that the elevator wasn't leveling properly so the screens were changed in both up and down. They found the upside was completely filled up.

They replaced the screen, and the elevator still doesn't move on leveling.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks y'all!



   
Quote
(@MulattoTech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I believe we were able to resolve this issue. It appears that this was a problem with the "3rd valve screen filter" on the Dover I2 valve setup they had. We were able to use this video to diagnose and fix the issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYI0LwQ8-YY



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top