Elevator Forum

3300 Error Codes?!?...
 
Notifications
Clear all

3300 Error Codes?!?!

23 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
26.6 K Views
(@Wispaflex215)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25340]
Does anyone have an Error Code book for a Schindler 3300?



   
Quote
(@Timothy A. Jones)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes I do. Send me your email and I'll send it to you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@josevalera)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I hope it helps, this manual is in Spanish, Send me your email and I'll send it to you



   
ReplyQuote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I second that, need one in the worst way right now. Can anyone help? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@John Reynolds)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM'd you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@John Reynolds)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM'd you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you hook me up with a copy too?



   
ReplyQuote
 rph
(@rph)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have a copy of error codes for the 3300 that they can send me?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can I get a copy of the error codes sent to me!



   
ReplyQuote
 Ash
(@Ash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi are these error codes the same as the schindler 3100? I'm chasing those codes and in particular how to fix a #72 error



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
got plenty of 3300 info...it;s the mysterious infamous 5500 i'm after



   
ReplyQuote
 Ash
(@Ash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi ILikeElevs, Could you send info for 3300, it may be applicable?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Thanh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you PM me a copy too please. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
which release version?



   
ReplyQuote
 Egas
(@Egas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Me too I need !
May someone send it to me ?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top