Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/12/2018 2:55 am
Hello. I have a problem on GEN 2. Although changing EFO - P paramater as 2, the elevator travels 1st floor. Could you help me. Thanks.
06/12/2018 7:29 am
Do you have a floor below 1st? Basement?
06/12/2018 10:06 am
I think you need to change EFO-CK too.
Topic starter
10/12/2018 4:44 pm
We have basement. Floor names are -1,0,1,2,3. thanks
Topic starter
10/12/2018 4:46 pm
There is not EFO-CK parameter. Could be a diffrent name of it. Thanks.
Last edited by sampler; 12/10/18 09:01 AM.
10/12/2018 7:12 pm
Where do you want it to recall to
Topic starter
10/12/2018 10:47 pm
we want to recall to "0" floor. Also the controller is GCS 222.
Best regards.
Best regards.
17/12/2018 7:39 am
M 1-3-1--6 on tool which is emergency, then go on 26 times to EFO-P landing 1-64 is front doors
landing 101-164 is rear doors
landings 201-264 is both doors
landing 101-164 is rear doors
landings 201-264 is both doors
also Next is EFO-CK Change to match EPO-P
after changing Do a reset M 1-5-1
should be good
Topic starter
18/12/2018 2:53 am
I didnt find the EFO CK
I will check again. Thank you. Best ragards.
I will check again. Thank you. Best ragards.
18/12/2018 10:51 am
It should be right after EFO-P.... do you have a blue tool that is unlocked?
18/12/2018 10:55 am
Have you changed EFO-P to 1 then blue enter. Then clear ram m-1-5-1. Then tried it?
Topic starter
21/12/2018 1:17 am
thank you very much. I will make your advice. the elevator is in another city and far away. it will go 2 weeks later. best ragards