Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

1988 Esco Print

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,844 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19125]
Does anyone have a decent copy of this print? It's a 1988 2 stop Duplex drawing # 851103. "2 stop cumulative Duplex". But this # is for the A car print its the only one I have parts of, really would like the B car print too. Very strange things going on with dispatching/parking.

Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/luaghx6ipgty6e4/ESCO_Print_1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryysiarukdwo22n/ESCO_Print_2.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/67sb56hcr2mz3dq/ESCO_Print_3.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i8ryil0dozrzbg/ESCO_Print_4.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxs1bug4kmfrhou/ESCO_Print_5.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/avfx6ndb1r2q1r8/ESCO_Print_6.pdf?dl=0

This may or may not be what you're looking for. This is all I have for ESCO prints. Good luck.

By the way, it is pure coincidence that our usernames are similar. InFritzWeTrust is just a username that I use for another internet forum for my home beer brewing hobby.

Cheers, Matt, IUEC Local 8



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey thanks! That is quite close. I would still like to find a Duplex print but that will help tremendously. PM me if there is anything you need.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you can't find it any where else Unitec does sell esco prints. Apperently they purchased the remaing parts/drawings from esco after they went out of business.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did not know that. Thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've looked but can't find a single duplex print in my PDF collection.

Have you tried Jim Collett?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try Jim at [email protected] if not electrodyne has prints on everything



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top