Elevator Forum

Outlook for Charles...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Outlook for Charleston/Myrtle Beach

74 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
129.2 K Views
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Okay! Thanks for the heads up my man. I’ll have to look into the other cities before my interview then. Also, glad to hear your went very well. Hope you recieve a great score in Charleston.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandre1285)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey, I also interviewed on the 15th at myrtle beach, waiting on ranking too. I only put down myrtle beach hopefully they need some people here. Please keep me updated if y'all here anything on rankings. Thanks in advance



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounded like they needed people in Myrtle. They said the Myrtle list was empty and has been for a few months and they need to hire people. Hopefully the list will be out by Saturday or Monday.

Not sure if Charlotte has more than 1 day of interviews though. He said only 24 interviewed in Myrtle and around 120 in Charlotte. But the turn out isn't usually that great sometimes he says... Which really blows my mind.



   
ReplyQuote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Charlotte has a few days of interviews I think. Also, we shouldnt hear anything back till late next week at the earliest I would imagine.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
With a few days of interviews then late next week would probably be more likely. What all lists are you on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Charlotte, Asheville, and Charleston! All look like great places to live and work there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Charleston is a great place to live. If you get a call to work in Charleston message me and i can direct you in areas to move. I moved to Charleston 10 years ago from Dayton Ohio area and never looked back.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandre1285)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh ok only 24 interviewed at myrtle beach....now I pray 23 wanted Charleston lol thanks for the info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandre1285)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody got an email or found any info out? If anybody does hear anything could you please shoot out a post to give the rest of us a heads up. I will be doing the same. Thanks in advance



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandre1285)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got my email didn't do to good ranked 25 myrtle beach



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#5 on Charleston list



   
ReplyQuote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I ranked 11th overall. 5th in Asheville, 6th in Charlotte, and 2nd in Charleston. So looks like Charleston in my ticket.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandre1285)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Those look like great rankings...good luck to you guys



   
ReplyQuote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you. Good luck to you as well my man.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Think mine was 21 overall. Yea I'm sure you will get a call for Charleston soon. Let me know when you do. Good luck everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5
Share:
Scroll to Top