Elevator Forum

Outlook for Charles...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Outlook for Charleston/Myrtle Beach

74 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
129.2 K Views
 Lee
(@Lee)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
31 overall for myself. 20 Charlotte. Last recruitment a year ago I was ranked 49 Charlotte. 30 were hired before the cut off and this new recruitment. Might give everyone an idea of where your at.



   
ReplyQuote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice to see that you improved man!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dandre1285)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey lee...im 25th in myrtle beach list do I have a shot or no? But that's awesome that you improved hopefully I can do the same next time around



   
ReplyQuote
 Lee
(@Lee)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Willgeo thanks! Dandre1285 its difficult to determine but I did speak with the local about a month ago before the interviews and was told they are needing people for myrtle and charleston. Good luck!



   
ReplyQuote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got the call a little bit ago. Working for ThyssenKrupp in Charleston.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow that was quick bro! Good luck and let me know if you need any info about the area.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Speedracer222)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody heard any news out of Charlotte?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The list for Charlotte was not empty before they made a new one like Myrtle and Charleston. So it most likely wont move as fast.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Speedracer222)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
OK thank you. Just completed the recent recruitment process and receive the results after the interview. I am 5th overall and 4th in Charlotte. I didn’t really know what that meant or how long it might be before something becomes available ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s a great rank. I’m sure you will get a call quicker than you think. Maybe give them a call in a few weeks and see if the list has moved.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Speedracer222)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you for that information! I really appreciate that. Hopefully I will get that call soon, I am really excited to get started.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jon556)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got the call. Will be working for Schindler out of Charleston. I was #5 on list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Speedracer222)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey congratulations! I’m hoping to hear something soon I’m Charlotte.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GoGoMets)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone hear anything new on list movement?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share:
Scroll to Top