Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@David Ortiz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
377 here. I barely passed the interview. I didn't realize it was that bad. Does lack of experience automatically put you at the bottom of the pool.

I guess I'll try again in two years.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ext1nct)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I ranked 135.



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: David Ortiz
377 here. I barely passed the interview. I didn't realize it was that bad. Does lack of experience automatically put you at the bottom of the pool.

I guess I'll try again in two years.

I'm right up there with ya bud. We got to take into consideration the number of people who won't pick up the call, won't quit their current job, won't pass the drug test, or just won't like the work and will quit in a few days. Local 8 has a huge territory with some big cities in it and the economy is doing pretty good. So at least we have that going for us.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ext1nct)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Eros
Just got my email in my rank is 121

Let me know when you get called in lol



   
ReplyQuote
 Joel
(@Joel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ranked 12! I have no idea if I should expect a call on or before the 19th but I will keep everyone posted.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Ext1nct
Originally Posted By: Eros
Just got my email in my rank is 121

Let me know when you get called in lol

Sure will bro



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Joel
Ranked 12! I have no idea if I should expect a call on or before the 19th but I will keep everyone posted.

Your probably going to be the first group of people pulled off the list bro congratulations!!



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats everyone for making the list stay optimistic!



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you all for going through the test and interview process. I know it is a stressful drawn out process. Please understand how small, proud and fulfilling this trade can be.

As of now every company is ready to hire from this new list and the work doesn't show signs of slowing down in the bay.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: GreenPants
Thank you all for going through the test and interview process. I know it is a stressful drawn out process. Please understand how small, proud and fulfilling this trade can be.

As of now every company is ready to hire from this new list and the work doesn't show signs of slowing down in the bay.

That is great news!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#24 here! Congratulations everyone! If anything be has question I'm here to help!



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Str8outtasj
#24 here! Congratulations everyone! If anything be has question I'm here to help!

Congratulations!! You should get a call in no time!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How do you know this good sir?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
From what I hear they need a lot of apprentices!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Eros
From what I hear they need a lot of apprentices!

I've heard this too, I heard that we could be hired within weeks. I mean that would be great but I've also heard you could wait 1-3 years to get a call. Lol



   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top