Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone get an email?



   
ReplyQuote
(@David Ortiz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No, did you? I thought our ranking was coming via post service.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No I haven't. Oh okay I didn't know that I thought since we've gotten everything through email so would our ranks



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought I remember them saying they would send out emails in Early May.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I thought the same because when you sign in before your interview they ask for your email



   
ReplyQuote
 Zakk
(@Zakk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was under the impression it was going to be email as well



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Final week fellas !



   
ReplyQuote
(@David Ortiz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have any idea how many candidates were interviewed?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ext1nct)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: David Ortiz
Does anyone have any idea how many candidates were interviewed?

About 650 made it to interviews



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Ext1nct
Originally Posted By: David Ortiz
Does anyone have any idea how many candidates were interviewed?

About 650 made it to interviews

Thats a pretty high number considering they only took 1000 applications.

Did you exclude the interview no-shows? I know there were already a couple the morning I interviewed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ext1nct)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: westcoast
Originally Posted By: Ext1nct
Originally Posted By: David Ortiz
Does anyone have any idea how many candidates were interviewed?

About 650 made it to interviews

Thats a pretty high number considering they only took 1000 applications.

Did you exclude the interview no-shows? I know there were already a couple the morning I interviewed.

650 +/- scheduled interviews according to the receptionist. No idea how many actually made it.. I'm sure quite a few didn't make it. Sorry last post was misleading

Last edited by Ext1nct; 05/08/17 11:02 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Zakk
(@Zakk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rankings have been sent out



   
ReplyQuote
 Zakk
(@Zakk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didnt rank very well ☹️ 358



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got my email in my rank is 121



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just got mine...362...



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top