Notifications
Clear all
23/05/2019 7:43 am
Yes i heard that. Hope the demand is still there so they can go down the list quick
23/05/2019 8:39 am
Passed interview for local 8 I ranked really low 389 smh. Glad to see they made it to 345 from last list but i dk my chances are lookin ugly. #hope
23/05/2019 8:43 am
Originally Posted by Medina93
What you ranked JTG?
I am ranked #45 as of May 19th
23/05/2019 10:23 pm
wow, didn't realize they called that many last time.. Perhaps there is a chance for us after all!!
23/05/2019 11:07 pm
I’m curious to know how much time is going to pass between this call in and the next time that they pull for apprentices.
23/05/2019 11:55 pm
If im not mistaking, they moved to #35 on the last list in the first couple weeks so hopefully it moves that quick this time also. If you're #45 i would say give it a month or so
24/05/2019 1:11 am
Originally Posted by Medina93
If im not mistaking, they moved to #35 on the last list in the first couple weeks so hopefully it moves that quick this time also. If you're #45 i would say give it a month or so
I’ll definitely keep the thread updated if I hear anything.
24/05/2019 9:03 am
Where do you call to ask what # they are on
24/05/2019 12:18 pm
Originally Posted by Slickrick1102
Where do you call to ask what # they are on
I believe you call the union hall.
01/06/2019 2:59 am
On #27 out of 380
01/06/2019 4:26 am
Originally Posted by Rique925
On #27 out of 380
Wow! It’s really moving!
04/06/2019 3:39 am
Called today and I went from #45 to #21 as of today.
11/06/2019 1:18 am
Called and they just called in #36. #45 puts me at #9 on the list as of today.
16/06/2019 9:57 am
Anyone get any updates?
18/06/2019 12:08 am
Called this morning and they still are at #36.