Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
41 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@sh707)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 9
 
Oh haha. Ok well hopefully the lady I talked to was wrong and they will be sent out soon rather then next month.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sh707)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 9
 
Anyone got an email?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
I called yesterday the guy Joel said may 19tgh, man if I'm over 150 I'm not getting in with sf, hello Seattle lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@sh707)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 9
 
Damn, im way too anxious to get this email lol. Didnt they get well into the 200s last recruitment? Seattle seems cool. I just wasnt willing to move my family up there at this time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Yeah after a year and a half.. not trying to wait that long though, and I feel I man..im single so I can do it



   
ReplyQuote
(@sh707)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 9
 
Ya I hear that. Thats a long wait. Well good luck man, let me know what you end up ranking.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Damn I ranked 248..looks like Seattle here I come!



   
ReplyQuote
(@fletcher)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 11
 
286 here. not so happy bout that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sh707)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 9
 
Im in the top ten. Super stoked, kind of shocked lol.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Wow man congrats!



   
ReplyQuote
(@sh707)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 9
 
Thanks man



   
ReplyQuote
 JTG
(@jtg)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 17
 
New Local 8 List took effect May 19th. Has anyone gotten an update as to where the list is currently?



   
ReplyQuote
(@medina93)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 4
 
Im new to this forum but i ranked # 92 on the list. I just called today and joe said they have called 11 people on the list so far.



   
ReplyQuote
(@medina93)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 4
 
What you ranked JTG?



   
ReplyQuote
 Rome
(@rome)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 7
 
I ranked #168. I called the hall last week and Joel said that in the last two years from the previous list, 345 were hired out of 400.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 34 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top