Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
41 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@ext1nct)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 41
Topic starter  
Got called yesterday for Otis. They're at least to #135



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 61
 
Anybody call lately?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ext1nct)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 41
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by westcoast
Anybody call lately?

Last I heard it was in the #160's



   
ReplyQuote
(@pgarza510)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 3
 
I was originally 175, I'm at 17 as of last week Thursday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@pgarza510)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 3
 
Just called, I'm #11. Which means the are at #164



   
ReplyQuote
(@doyers213)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 1
 
Called and their on 269 making me 35....happy holidays to everyone still counting away ✌🏽



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Happy holidays and good luck doyer!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@lepchaun415)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 4
 
Did anyone re apply for the new list? Good luck everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Originally Posted by Lepchaun415
Did anyone re apply for the new list? Good luck everyone!

I applied this time, I missed last recruitment..I wonder when the email for the interview date will be?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Who got their interview date and time?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ry711)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 62
 
1/26/19 @8:30 am



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
1/26/19 @8:30 am

Nice man , mines the same day but at 10:30, what number are you for Phoenix?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ry711)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 62
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by Ry711
1/26/19 @8:30 am

Nice man , mines the same day but at 10:30, what number are you for Phoenix?

Curently #19 for Phoenix..any luck for you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Man ur hella close, youll get called for Phoenix by spring forsure, and na man Reno hasn't even moved, and Vegas isn't going as quickly as I thought it would be..



   
ReplyQuote
(@ry711)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 62
 
Yeah man hopefully hate the waiting though..where you at on the vegas list?

Last edited by Ry711; 02/08/19 05:25 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 32 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top