Yes, you have to be a member of the Union, so after the probationary period. You have to call the new local and find out if they're taking anyone at your year status, 1st year, 2nd year etc. I've called to see into going elsewhere for fun. I can do this now, but not six months ago.
However, I will tell you this, don't tell anyone your plans of transferring back home. That's a one way ticket out of the trade, I've seen it twice.
@ext at least it seems to be moving I thought there was like 15 on the bench so that’s good
see look how fast it was! i think next years recruitment is going to be bad since they already hired 121 apprentices and counting for sf this year 😑 i hope vegas list goes through a lot!
hey eros if you dont mind me asking how did you rank so well? do you have good work experience,education, etc. just asking because i wanna prepare myself for next year. thanks i appreciate it