Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
41 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@westcoast)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 61
 
A couple posts ago they said usually no new probies around this time but it picks back up Jan-Feb. we just have to wait and see...



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
List has moved 4 guys off the list I am now at #30

Last edited by Eros; 01/18/18 08:01 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
Excellent news. I hope I get picked up by the end of the month. Thanks for the update



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Originally Posted by Ext1nct
Originally Posted by Rique925
what questions do they ask you in the interview?

99.9% of us went in not knowing what questions to expect, so in all fairness you should too. Just prepare yourself for general interview questions and some regarding your experience.

You have about 15-20 minutes to sell yourself, bring copies of all supporting documents for any licenses or certificates you may have. Be 100% you, don't try to answer in other ways that are not you, because interviewers can see through that. Wear slacks/khakis and a nice button up, don't need a suit.

thank you brotha



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 61
 
I would say bring three copies of everything. I brought three copies and interviewed in front of three people so it was perfect.



   
ReplyQuote
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
I brought 2 copies and there was 4 ☹️



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Spoke to my boy says big hiring end feb thru middle march so if your 1-40 be ready



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Thanks for the info esco



   
ReplyQuote
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
Anyone call the hall?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Same number



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 61
 
Hopefully it’s gone up since the last time someone asked.



   
ReplyQuote
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
No change

Last edited by Stacks415; 02/12/18 08:00 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ext1nct)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 41
Topic starter  
They're at 91 ..I'm 44 on the list



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
The list moved?



   
ReplyQuote
(@tincanjapan71)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 48
 
I called earlier still same number ive been stuck at 6 for a few weeks now so 92 is what they are on



   
ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top