Elevator Forum

Local 23 - Portland
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 23 - Portland

23 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
24.4 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26214]
Anybody get their interview date yet?



   
Quote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No did you



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope not yet



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not yet either probably by the end of the month



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Someone on the elevators reddit said they got a interview date on the 29th of may



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah I just got mine for the 30th



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got mine for June 7th



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nice man good luck 👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@AHanson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got mine for the 31st



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Who's ready for their interview?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gristle_Britches)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone know how many people they are expecting on the list this interview round?

Or about how many people the area needs to hire?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I know I won't be making it tomorrow..I'm in the #40's for Seattle and it's booming for years to come, so I'm going to go with that, Portland haven't heard so much though on workload..



   
ReplyQuote
(@FourPoundHammer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just received my #19 ranking today. I’m currently a union sprinkler fitter and I’m excited beyond words to start! From what I’ve seen and heard local 23 is slammed with work. I know all other trades in the area are desperate for good help so let’s hope this list goes fast!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hood90)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just got my rank with local 23 and I'm #40. Anyone know how far down the list they went last round?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Growwheels)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Hood90
I just got my rank with local 23 and I'm #40. Anyone know how far down the list they went last round?

Id like to know how many went last round too. Im #148 so I'm doubtful but still would like to know.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top