Elevator Forum

Local 135 Recruitme...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 135 Recruitment

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,957 Views
(@Drdbrown)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26342]
Anyone out there waiting on a call or got a call already from local 135 charleston? I’m ranked #12 on the list and am relocating out of town next week. I'm going to take whatever job I can find and wait on the call!

They say they are about 5 years behind on work so I’m wondering if it’s even likely that I’ll get a call in the next 2 years? Checked the list 2 days ago with no movement yet.



   
Quote
(@willgeo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m working in Charleston currently and there is alot of work down here. It wouldnt be a stretch to say you wont wait longer than a year to get picked up. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Cobraguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m Ranked 11 for Charleston. I can’t seem to get a hold of anyone to see if the list has started moving yet



   
ReplyQuote
(@Cobraguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Drdbrown you should be number 8 now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Drdbrown)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m #7 now moving along! Let’s keep in touch



   
ReplyQuote
(@Cobraguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you moved up because right after I posted last they had called me and said they had a spot open in a different city in South Carolina if I was interested and I took it. I’m working in Columbia now about three weeks in and it’s a lot to grasp for sure but I like it so far



   
ReplyQuote
(@Drdbrown)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone have any updates on Local 135? Last time I checked there was no movement since April...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bandit1984)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any news about recruitment in the 135?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top