Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.9 K Views
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've been on job sites with over the top safety before too. I'd rather be under watch from the safety patrol that would't let me do my job then be on my current site where anything goes. Two weeks ago I saw a guy get hauled away on a stretcher after he had a piece of insulation land on his head and break his kneck. Stay safe.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Handson7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any news on the list?? Been away for a while....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Handson7
Any news on the list?? Been away for a while....

Still the same man, called this week and there on #3 still



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I hope dro is right..no movement still on the list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Handson7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well ladies and gentlemen, got called today!!!
For those out of towners, they DO make concessions. I would have reported today but they are waiting for a couple of people from out of town to come in and we will report on Monday. Ill keep you in the loop best I can..
Good luck all...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Handson7
Well ladies and gentlemen, got called today!!!
For those out of towners, they DO make concessions. I would have reported today but they are waiting for a couple of people from out of town to come in and we will report on Monday. Ill keep you in the loop best I can..
Good luck all...

Congrats man! By any chance do you know how many were called?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Handson7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ill know more on Monday...
Ill update soon...



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for update. Cant wait to hear more.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Handson7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok... 3, 4 and 5 were called from the list plus 2 transfers.
I believe more are supposed to be called this week..

Thats all for now..



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good luck Handson7.



   
ReplyQuote
 Dro
(@Dro)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good Luck!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
1 more got hired today so there on #7



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
2 more got hired today so there on #10



   
ReplyQuote
(@thormx88)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the updates Rique925



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by thormx88
Thanks for the updates Rique925

No problem brotha 👍



   
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top