Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.9 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Someone call and ask where they are at on the list, I feel like they know who I am every time I'm calling now. 626-449-1869 ext. 4



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called and was told by receptionist they have hired a total of 7 guys. She didn't want to tell me what number I guess.

Last edited by FireAlarmPuller; 12/07/18 04:24 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Fiscal year ends on the 15th hopefully there will be more hires by then.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On #11 as of today



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Called today still on #11



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for calling and updating us on the number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Thanks for calling and updating us on the number.

👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Thanks for calling and updating us on the number.

Hey can you call on Friday to see where the list is at? We can take turns on the phone calls.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I bet it's still on #11.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know you guys are super excited about getting the call but I wouldn’t bug the office everyday. Maybe once a week or something. They’re super busy and got a lot of paperwork to do all the time and are quite under staffed. Just be patient, they’ll call you when it’s your time. Like I said, when I was waiting I would call every 1-2 weeks. Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On #12 as of today



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Rique925
On #12 as of today

Same #. Hopefully it picks up again soon.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On #17



   
ReplyQuote
(@thormx88)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome I'm next 😁



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by thormx88
Awesome I'm next 😁

Nice man! Post on here when u get called to let us know what's going on your first week and if work is booming



   
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top