Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.9 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I ranked in the top twenty and I called 6 days ago and was told not a single person had been called yet and that the new list was active, just no call yet. I will let the forum know when I get called.

Wow man good rank👍 whats your career and certs you have if you don't mind me asking?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I pmd you more Info. I didn't want to post too much personal info publicly but I have electrical and welding



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I pmd you more Info. I didn't want to post too much personal info publicly but I have electrical and welding

Nice man makes since brotha congrats!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Beans94)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got called up to work in Phoenix! Took two years but it was worth the wait!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Beans94
Just got called up to work in Phoenix! Took two years but it was worth the wait!

Congrats man! Sounds like they are still on the old list, I applied to Phoenix recently but no interview date yet.



   
ReplyQuote
 Dro
(@Dro)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So far 2 people called, 1 turned it down. Looks like they're gonna begin calling more soon.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Dro
So far 2 people called, 1 turned it down. Looks like they're gonna begin calling more soon.

Great news brotha!! Finally the list is moving!



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Lol does that mean #1 turned it down? Crazy.



   
ReplyQuote
 Dro
(@Dro)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wasnt insinuating that #1 turned it down, but I suppose it did read like that. Like I've said earlier in posts, this list will be exhausted and if turns out to be a 50% show up rate, itll move quicker than most think... especially given failed drug tests....



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm getting so impatient waiting to get called. I was hoping it would be only like a week or two to call me in the top 20.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I'm getting so impatient waiting to get called. I was hoping it would be only like a week or two to call me in the top 20.

give it to the new year



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How much notice is typical before time to report? Anyone know?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
How much notice is typical before time to report? Anyone know?

You got to report that day they call you, if your out of town you have time it by calling to see what number there on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought I was going to get at least a report the next day. This might be tricky for me then as I'm 4.5 hrs away. I don't want to come out too early but I'm down to do whatever it takes. Anyone got a room for rent?



   
ReplyQuote
 Dro
(@Dro)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I heard they are giving 48 hours to show... but my sources could be off.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top