Notifications
Clear all
04/04/2019 12:58 am
What's your source? I may of missed the call. I'm trying to get a hold of them now to see what's up.
Topic starter
04/04/2019 1:03 am
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
What's your source? I may of missed the call. I'm trying to get a hold of them now to see what's up.
My source is Dro, he has family and friends in local 18
04/04/2019 3:22 am
Nope not skipped at all. Two people turned down so I'm three away still.
Topic starter
12/04/2019 3:19 am
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Nope not skipped at all. Two people turned down so I'm three away still.
Damn firealarmpuller still no call and only one away..🤔
12/04/2019 3:35 am
Yep, still no call.
23/04/2019 2:10 am
At least two got called today. I wont really be posting publicly at this point. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. I start Thursday.
28/04/2019 2:31 pm
I'm just going to put this out there. It is hard to start in Vegas with nothing. No one wants to rent to you without having paystubs in state that you dont have yet. Im stuck paying 6 months up front and still might not get the crappy apartment because I dont have rent history in the last year because I own my place. If anyone gets the call and needs some help getting started in Vegas send me a pm and I can try to help you the best I can. On another note the people at the hall and company I work for are great so far.
28/04/2019 9:42 pm
Thatβs a good point I never thought of that. i too will be faced with the same situation hopefully soon. Good to hear people and company are good so far
Topic starter
29/04/2019 2:24 am
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I'm just going to put this out there. It is hard to start in Vegas with nothing. No one wants to rent to you without having paystubs in state that you dont have yet. Im stuck paying 6 months up front and still might not get the crappy apartment because I dont have rent history in the last year because I own my place. If anyone gets the call and needs some help getting started in Vegas send me a pm and I can try to help you the best I can. On another note the people at the hall and company I work for are great so far.
Appreciate that offer firealarmpuller, unfortunately I don't think I'll be making the Vegas list this time around
02/05/2019 5:36 am
I know a few realtors in the area. if anyone needs help, lmk. also, please make sure you're renting in good areas. if there are areas you're looking for or wanting to stay away from, I can help with that.
Topic starter
03/06/2019 10:24 am
Anyone know where the list is at?
Topic starter
03/06/2019 11:25 pm
Nvm list is on #28
14/06/2019 2:22 am
Rique925 are you going to try for Los Angeles? They posted the date recently. They are only accepting 1000 applications.
Topic starter
14/06/2019 2:41 am
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Rique925 are you going to try for Los Angeles? They posted the date recently. They are only accepting 1000 applications.
Yeah man I sure am! Might be in Seattle by then though hopefully. In the 40's now👍
Last edited by Rique925; 06/13/19 06:45 PM.
Topic starter
18/06/2019 10:21 am
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Rique925 are you going to try for Los Angeles? They posted the date recently. They are only accepting 1000 applications.
What's the workload like over there?