Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.8 K Views
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#24 got called for phoenix but say there on 20...confused

Last edited by Ry711; 02/28/19 03:55 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Beans94)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Phoenix has a lot of work right now. Almost at my 6 month period where I get my benefits so far and enjoying working out here. All I have to say is stay patient, I got called almost 2 years after I applied but it was worth the wait. Once you get in to the trade stay quiet, most mechanics don’t like helpers with personal opinions so leave them at home and don’t talk about past work experience. Most mechanics like when a helper doesn’t know much, it gives them the oppurtunity to teach them things the right way, not having to correct bad habits.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What was your placing on the phoenix list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any update?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm still waiting for the phone to ring. In assuming it's same number still.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dam its been practically a month and no movement as of today..

Last edited by Rique925; 03/19/19 07:01 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You first posted they were on 17 almost two months ago. I almost quit my job that day. I'm glad I didn't.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah they were, I called today and its the same number



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Still no movement as of Friday



   
ReplyQuote
(@thormx88)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got my call today!



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
when do you report?



   
ReplyQuote
(@thormx88)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In the morning for drug testing, then she said maybe start Monday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm jealous. Its been miserable waiting for the phone to ring. Congrats. I'm hoping my phone still rings today.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by thormx88
Got my call today!

Congrats man! Let us know how many people go to orientation with you so we get a clue of where the list is at brotha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I'm jealous. Its been miserable waiting for the phone to ring. Congrats. I'm hoping my phone still rings today.

I think the list Is at #23..



   
ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top