Elevator Forum

Local #1 New York C...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local #1 New York City

78 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
142.2 K Views
(@930cc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad I’m not the only one haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@NycHopeful718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it 4pm yet? Best of luck to all. Hoping for a number inside 200, my friend whos a journeyman said they hired a little more than 200 from the last one as of Monday(rumor is they will do the same)and the union is gonna start using this list in March.

Last edited by NycHopeful718; 02/16/18 08:12 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
30 more min fellas



   
ReplyQuote
(@NycHopeful718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got an email with some one else’s rank and name. Guess I’ll find out Monday



   
ReplyQuote
(@930cc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m ranked 690, probably won’t be hired unless some miracle



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m ranked 543



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Out of how many people I wonder



   
ReplyQuote
(@pspark3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mid 700’s for me. As an IBEW apprentice I’m quite surprised. Didn’t think my interview went that bad.



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought my interview went pretty well and have 12 years of electricial experience. The problem is they left it open for to long and took 2700 people to test instead of 1250. Much more competition



   
ReplyQuote
(@pspark3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A friend of mine scored in the mid 500’s with no construction experience at all. Apparently work history has little value.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Nvirb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I ranked 1006 LOL! Have to say, even though I have no construction experience... I was pretty surprised with my ranking. Interview had gone pretty well.



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn how many people made the list. Did anyone on here get a 200 or better



   
ReplyQuote
(@NycHopeful718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Already in a union, I got ranked in the 500s lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@pspark3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree with BigJ. They let the application period go on for too long.



   
ReplyQuote
(@930cc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I’m in my current union for 10 years as well so I told my cuzin about my rank he’s a elevator mechanic and he says to me it’s all who you know.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6
Share:
Scroll to Top