Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh, I see! Cool. I’m gonna pm you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got the call today #357 LA



   
ReplyQuote
(@trus123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone Know what the letter next to your ranking means? I was ranked in the 220's with an (i) next to it for the local 4. I went through helmets to hardhats



   
ReplyQuote
(@adam617)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by trus123
Anyone Know what the letter next to your ranking means? I was ranked in the 220's with an (i) next to it for the local 4. I went through helmets to hardhats

Local 4 Boston? Is it the list that is almost a year and a half old now? I've never heard of having an "i" after a number before. Interesting.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alexander Larsen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Update on Phoenix list. I was #49 and got my call today.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Alexander Larsen, were you able to get updates as to where the list was at by calling them directly or did you just wait for the call? Also did you answer the first time and if not how long did you have to respond? Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it ok to call the local Union to see where the list is at? Or is that discouraged?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
U can call man your on the list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Update to Phoenix 140 list, called yesterday and was told they are up to #61. I'm #74, anyone on here in the 70-73 range that'll post when they get a call? Good luck everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bandit1984)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m #28 in Jacksonville, Local 49. I was hoping to hear about the same. I know 49 is a smaller local so the numbers probably don’t move as fast.

Thanks folks and stay safe out there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stew766)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would check your number regularly. I was 2 away for local 4 Boston after a year and a half waiting and got bumped 14 spots after the union did a Helmets to hard hats recruitment. Not sure if all locals are the same just giving the heads up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stew766)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Local 4 Boston around 130’s from list that started February 2018.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Precise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How do you ace the interview? I failed mine in 2016 by 5 points Test score were in the mid 70's.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bandit1984)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How do I check my number?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should have been given a number once you've passed the interview and test, normally they communicate to you via email what your placement is if you passed both of these. If you are asking how to find out what number the local Union has called up most recently you should call them to find out. If your not sure of your number be sure to scower through your email before reach out to ask what it is, just looks bad if you had the email sent to you but looked over it. Hope this helps!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 30 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top