Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Bandit1984)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Dylan.

I’m ranked 28 but was unsure on who to call to see what number they have hired yet.

I’ll call the local office tomorrow to see.

Thanks again Dylan.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Valle)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
update for Phoenix 140, I called this morning and its still at #61.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What number are you valle?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Update for all on Phoenix 140 list, seems like the list has stalled at 61 which was where they were in early August. Just called today for the update. If you are between numbers 62 and 73 shoot me a message or reply would love to be in the loop when you get called.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Valle)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry for not replying back Dylan bro I’m like #98😫. This list really came to a stop that sucks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Burghboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone on here by chance know what rank they're on in Denver? The union office doesn't give out the number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ramblin55)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anything on Chicago number?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was number 74 in Phoenix and just got the call yesterday along with a few other guys. Just putting it out there so people in Phoenix know the list seems to finally be moving. It was stuck at 61 or 62 till now



   
ReplyQuote
Page 31 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top