Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm not going for LA list. I ended up calling today because someone else said I was allready skipped. Turns out I wasn't skipped. I asked about if they leave a message and she said that she does leave a message but you only have a few hours to respond as the job has to be filled by union in 72 hours. Your local may be different. Good luck.

Last edited by FireAlarmPuller; 04/03/19 07:32 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got my call this morning! #40 for Phoenix



   
ReplyQuote
(@NRobbins94)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the starting wage in Phoenix?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
21.5999



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any updates on the LA list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@GrennEyedBandit)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got the call from local 18 on Thursday and started on Monday. I was number 342. The call 3 of us. One guy was through H2H and the other guy didn’t remember his number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you know what number the guy through H2H was? Also, were you through H2H?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh, and were you A or B?



   
ReplyQuote
(@GrennEyedBandit)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The H2H guys number was 210 i believe. I was not H2H and I’m not sure if I was A or B. When I got my email saying I was put on the list I was just given the number 342 the was no A or B following it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So from the sounds of it, there’s two different lists they pull from. One for the H2H guys and one for non vets?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Buffalo
So from the sounds of it, there’s two different lists they pull from. One for the H2H guys and one for non vets?

My buddy in the local claims there is indeed two lists.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dylan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any update on local 140 (Phoenix) list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Electricjunky17)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was number 355 on the LA list. I got called today. They said they’re hiring 2 guys. I turned it down so good luck to everyone else coming up on the list!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you turn it down because of the company or type of job? Or because it was LA?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Electricjunky17)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got a better job already. Had they called me like 2 years ago I would have taken it



   
ReplyQuote
Page 29 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top