Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Rmiller86)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hell yea! Congrats dude. That puts me at 4.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
34 for Phoenix going to thyssenKrupp

Congrats man!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
congrats



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Heard today Local 18 Los Angeles is in the lower 300s and a buddy who was #310 got picked up about three weeks ago.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rmiller86)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good Morning everyone. Just got the call for 140. Start tomorrow at 0700 for Schindler. I was #38



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats!! two spots away now for me now



   
ReplyQuote
(@EZDUZIT85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone here get thier number for Local 59 Harrisburg? Apparently they are going to start pulling from the list April 15th. I am #2 on the list and was wondering if I should be expecting a call shortly after the 15th? If you miss the call do you get skipped? If not how long do you have to respond? I only ask because I work in a secure building and cell phones are not allowed. TIA for any feedback. I am so looking forward to joining this brotherhood I’ve heard so much about!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What state is that in? I think you might be searching in the wrong thread



   
ReplyQuote
(@EZDUZIT85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Harrisburg is in PA. If you look back to the beginning it looks like this thread has people from all over the country on it. Since IUEC is rules are pretty much the same everywhere I figured this would be a good place to maybe get some answers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yea, no this is for Vegas, Los Angeles, and Phoenix as far as I’m aware



   
ReplyQuote
(@EZDUZIT85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where does it specify that? The title simply says interview ranking.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just stop.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In pretty sure this thread became almost the default for all areas. I'm worried about missing the phone call as well and believe I'm next on the list unless I've been skipped allready. My understanding is that they typically don't leave messages and go to the next one on the list. I'm in a similar situation where cell service sucks on the job site I'm at. I plan on calling Friday to see if I got skipped and if maybe they could accommodate leaving a message as I will accept any offer and will report on time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What number for what local are you?

I’m 323A local 18

Next Wednesday at the union meeting they’ll disclose what number they’re on



   
ReplyQuote
Page 28 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top