Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
Called on friday..lady sats there on 24 for PHX

Damn getting close!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mattymatt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Phoenix Local 140. Got my call today, 12 March. I'm #31

Last edited by Mattymatt; 03/12/19 11:47 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats mattymatt nice!!Going quick Im 34 right around the corner



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
Congrats mattymatt nice!!Going quick Im 34 right around the corner

Man I know you've been waiting for as long as I have u should finally be called by next week!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know man almost there!



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
does anyone know what the starting wage is in Phoenix? just curious! Getting closer!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.wdol.gov/wdol/scafiles/non-std/86-0312.sca?v=37

Im guessing have the journeyman rate so 21 something



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
https://www.wdol.gov/wdol/scafiles/non-std/86-0312.sca?v=37

Im guessing have the journeyman rate so 21 something

Imagine when u transfer to SF though, you''ll be in in 3 more calls brotha!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know man they make crazy money in SF...you ready for seattle bro..wondering when if i should go up there

Last edited by Ry711; 03/15/19 01:12 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
I know man they make crazy money in SF...you ready for seattle bro..wondering when if i should go up there

Yeah I'm ready, If I were u I would just chill to get the call ur like 3 away, wouldnt make sense to spend all that money to get up there



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Mattymatt
Phoenix Local 140. Got my call today, 12 March. I'm #31

Mattymatt what company are you working for? Hows everything going?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mattymatt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was hired by Kone, all is well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey boys, any word on Los Angeles ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
34 for Phoenix going to thyssenKrupp



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
congrats!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 27 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top