Notifications
Clear all
19/01/2019 10:38 pm
Awesome Jesse, congrats 🍾
Last edited by Buffalo; 01/19/19 02:38 PM.
21/01/2019 11:35 pm
Thanks man!
26/01/2019 2:31 am
PHX at 16
15/02/2019 12:07 am
Phx is on 25+; got my call tues(24);
15/02/2019 12:40 am
Congrats!
15/02/2019 2:52 am
Nice Congrats!!!..just called to see where they are at lady said 20..So wonder if 4 people said no or if she is incorrect
15/02/2019 7:29 am
I have been looking through all the posts. My question is do milliary veterans have a better shot of becoming an apprentice than non vet?
15/02/2019 8:13 am
Originally Posted by UncleBobbyb
I have been looking through all the posts. My question is do milliary veterans have a better shot of becoming an apprentice than non vet?
I believe you get extra points on the interview..so it will help you score higher on the interview..getting a better score on the interview ranking better so yeah it does help your chances
16/02/2019 6:13 pm
Awesome B19gale!...what company? Any idea how many other people were hired? TIA for the info Good Luck and again congrats
Last edited by Ry711; 02/16/19 10:14 AM.
17/02/2019 10:20 am
Originally Posted by Ry711
Nice Congrats!!!..just called to see where they are at lady said 20..So wonder if 4 people said no or if she is incorrect
I'm curious to. Is it 20 or 25. If he was 24 and got called Tuesday I assume they are on 25 then.
22/02/2019 11:32 am
Anybody get an update for PHX?
23/02/2019 12:28 am
I called a couple days ago and the lady said they were on 20
02/03/2019 11:28 pm
So it's either 20 or 25. B19gale said he got called 2 weeks ago and he was #24 but, the lady keeps telling people they are on #20. They're at least in the 20s. Also, my buddy who's been in the local for 13 years said two probies got fired last week which opens up two more spots.
Last edited by Rmiller86; 03/02/19 03:28 PM.
03/03/2019 3:44 pm
Thanks for the info Rmiller 86...damm fired must have been f'ing up bad
11/03/2019 8:33 am
Called on friday..lady sats there on 24 for PHX