Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks @Awallace hopefully after the new year it will pick up again



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah thats what im hoping



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I talked to the business manager for phx today; i am 9th in line atm and he said i will probably get called soon but it more then likely wont be till after xmas



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah hopefully it wont be long for me to ranked 34..heard they called 14 so im at 20 atm



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am 24 so you are under 20 now; by one but hey its one step closer



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
any updates? phoenix or LA?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any LA updates?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Phoenix is at 15..hopefully it will start picking up again



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Local 18 Los Angeles is in 330's



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Ddavis77 I’m number 323A and never received a call... Any chance the 330s could be false?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
David De La O was number 230 and got called this past December on the 15th. I’m thinking someone needs to call! Lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I heard they are around the 280’s... I’ll know more soon



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome, thanks for the update



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just got called today... Im # 282 ( local 18 Los Angeles)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anybody have updates on Phoenix?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 25 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top