Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They didn't tell me over the phone, will probably find out Monday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats Daniel!!! Let us know which company bud. Guess 32 will be up soon. They butterflies are stirring.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone know the maximum of candidates that the Union will hire out of the 900+ candidates?

I know they need Apprentices really bad, but can't see them hiring 500 candidates over the next 2 years. I hope I'm wrong.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dotpwnd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
mrknownothing, hope you get the call soon. please update us when you do get the call, it helps to know the frequency of these calls.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Me and 5 other guys got hired to work for Otis Elevator. Ranking numbers 23-28. I was #25 So 29 + should be getting a call really soon !



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Daniel Quezada
Me and 5 other guys got hired to work for Otis Elevator. Ranking numbers 23-28. I was #25 So 29 + should be getting a call really soon !

That's awesome! Otis is a good place to work. Let the rail stacking begin guys! Good Luck and be safe!



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: dotpwnd
mrknownothing, hope you get the call soon. please update us when you do get the call, it helps to know the frequency of these calls.

I will definitely be letting you guys know. Sounds like it will be next week from the looks of things.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
700 hundred candidates passed the Oral exam with a ranking.

We got 2 years to get picked from the list.

If Las Vegas and San Diego need people they will pull from the LA list.

Good luck everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vegas & SD has its own list. The new one started a couple months ago.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's what I thought. But my friend talked to someone within the Union and they mentioned once Las Vegas and SD go through their own list they can pull from LA list.

I have no clue how many candidates are on Las Vegas and SD list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dotpwnd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My understanding is Las Vegas has a list of their own, and LA/SD share the same list. I don't know how many made it on any list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So is it safe to say that if your ranking number is in the top 100 you might get called out ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I honestly think if your in the top 200 to 300 you have a great chance.

Considering they just hired 28 guys off the list. Tons of work all over LA. Rams stadium coming in as well. So much work out there.

My friend who is an Elevator Mechanic told me they need people bad.

He said it took an entire year for him to get hired. So just be patient as the list is good for 2 years.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes, just not next week. In fact, everyone should eventually get called.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sure hope so. I'm in the 70's , hopefully I get a call within the next six months. Looks like they are going down the list pretty quick. I don't really know how much hiring these companies do over the holidays. Maybe I'll pick up after the new year.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top